Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break

It's spring break week here for the kids, almost over now. I haven't gotten a single thing done! I love my babies being home, but my house needs cleaning and I need to do some stitching. I did manage to get the girls to clean up their room and helped them rearrange it. It very well might be the cleanest room in the house right now!

We also have had two of their friends sleep over twice this week, it's amazing what 4 little girls can do to a place in such a short amount of time! And boy can they eat! We went to a pond here on Fort Stewart, I took the camera and got some really nice shots of them. I'll see if I can get enough time to sit down and upload them, I still need to get our Easter photos uploaded as well. Hopefully tonight they'll give me a few minutes, I don't know, they've been talking about the drive in all week!

Ah, I hear the little sweeties coming in from the playground, I better go fix them a little snack before dinner. Tonight we're making homemade french bread pizza!

No comments: