Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Yesterday, April 30th, was mine and Rusty's 15th wedding anniversary. It seems so long ago, but then again seems like yesterday. Our kids told us happy anniversary several times, especially the girls. They wanted to have a big party to celebrate, they're so sweet. We had several plans made, but ended up not doing any of them! We had a good day though, went to breakfast together, went shopping for auto parts, Rusty was a good sport while I shopped at my favorite resale shop, then we worked outside for a while. I worked on the front yard and he on his car and truck. He indulged me by doing some sanding on the hutch I'm painting for my dining room. Instead of going out to dinner, we ordered chinese take out. It was a pretty good day.
Here's us, all those years ago. Sheesh, we were still practically kids.
We're both thankful and blessed to have each other, we are truly best friends.


3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY:)
and Congrats on 15 years!!!

Suzanne said...

Happy anniversary a little late! The church where you were married looks like it is really pretty. Love the dress and hat! The groom isn't bad either...lol.

S. Stone said...

I love this picture!!!! We sure miss you both!!!! Cant wait till we see you guys!!! Give the kids hugs and kisses for us!!!