Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Next Blog?

Have you ever clicked on the 'next blog' tab at the top of your page?  I just really noticed it today, and thought 'what the heck', and clicked it.  A random blog comes up each time you click. I found all sorts of cool blogs, just normal everyday blogs and some pretty strange blogs!  Here are some of my favorites that I came across today.....

Remember This Photography   A very nice photography blog with some of the cutest baby photos I've seen!

Robin's Nesting Place  A gardening blog with beautiful photos

Prince of Cake  A very cool artist's blog, has nothing to do with cakes!! LOL

A "Cheery" Disposition  A Guitar Hero and his Princess.......the guitar hero plays for Josh Turner! How cool is that?!

Fine Little Love  This blog has very beautiful photos

Now that's all I had time for today, another day when I'm just sitting here wondering what to do, I'll click that tab again and take a glimpse into the lives of the rest of the world. It's inspiring!

1 comment:

amyharrisonphotography said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to me. I've never noticed the next blog tab before, I'll have to check that out for sure.
You're blog is beautiful and inspiring. Way to celebrate life and motherhood!
Thanks so much again,
Amy